2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeadowcroft Rise, Sheffield
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Generous Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen Diner With Appliances & Storage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Superb Location, First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Low Maintenance Garden With Patio
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain, Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating - D
This well presented two bedroom end terrace house is likely to be of interest to first time buyers, investor landlords or those looking to downsize. Located in the popular residential suburb of Westfield, the property includes a generous lounge, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom with low maintenance patio to the side & rear. Well placed for Crystal Peaks/Drakehouse outlets and a short distance to Rother Valley Country Park. Available with no onward chain...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54945574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795007573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.