2 bedroom apartment for saleIver Court, High Street, Iver, SL0
- Well presented flat
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Master en-suite double bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Contemporary tiled bathroom
- Loft storage space
- Allocated parking space
- Conveniently located for shops and transport links
- Long lease - 115 years remaining
- Service Charge £700 per annum
Offering unprecedented affordability, this two bedroom/two bathroom flat offers first time buyers and investors alike a wonderful opportunity to acquire a well presented property being conveniently located in the heart of Iver High Street, merely footsteps from a variety of shops catering for your day to day needs and excellent transport links.
The property benefits from generously proportioned accommodation comprising of a spacious open plan reception room/kitchen with French doors opening out to a personal balcony,the kitchen area has a good range of units, there are two double bedroom with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room with the contemporary tiled bathroom completing this well presented property.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space.
In the heart of Iver, close to major road links A40/M40/M4/M25 as well as being within close proximity to the highly anticipated Crossrail Network (due 2018).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54946192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC160239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.