3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreat Melton Road, Hethersett, Norwich
Sold STC £285,995
- Brand New 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- En-Suite Facilities & Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Interior
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Well-Served Village Location
The Bishopton is a beautiful brand new detached bungalow on the Heathfields development in Hethersett. The property comprises flexible layout for cooking, dining and relaxing, 3 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom.
This stunning detached bungalow has a flexible layout with open plan living space for relaxing, dining and cooking. The modern kitchen, which comes in a range of colours and finishes, is fully fitted and has integrated appliances - including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave! Bi-fold doors from the living area lead into the garden creating a more spacious environment.The master bedroom has designer sliding wardrobes and en-suite facilities, there are also 2 further bedrooms plus a family bathroom with a contemporary suite.
•Designer kitchen in a range of colours and finishes
•Bi fold doors
•Soft close doors and drawers
•Stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
•Upstand with glass splashback to hob
•Quality kitchen tap
•Fully integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave
•Downlights to kitchen, bathrooms & wc
•Floor covering to all bathrooms, wc and en suites
•Contemporary wall hung sanitaryware
•Selection of co-ordinating vanity units and recessed shelving
•Bath with matching panel and concealed tap
•Shower with the latest digital technology
•Full height tiling with feature walls to all bathrooms & en suites
•Stylish internal doors and handles
•Designer sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
•High profile skirting and architrave throughout
•& much, much more!
Live 8' 3" x 22' 2" ( 2.51m x 6.76m )
Relax 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 17' 11" ( 3.33m x 5.46m )
Shower 4' 11" x 7' 5" ( 1.50m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.01m x 2.87m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.70m )
Directions To The Site
From the North
Leave the A1 at the exit A46/A17 towards Sleaford/Newark/Lincoln. At the first roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A17. Continue onto the A17 and take the second exit on the roundabout for King’s Lynn onto the A47. Continue for 40 miles and take the B1108 exit towards Norwich/Watton. At the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Watton Road. Continue through one roundabout. Turn left onto Hall Road. Turn left onto Hethersett Road. Continue onto Great Melton Road and the development will be on the right hand side.
From the South
Leave the M11 at junction 4 toward Stansted Airport. Continue onto the A11 for 12 miles then merge onto the A14. At junction 38 exit onto the A11 toward Thetford/Norwich. Continue for 39 miles and take the B1135 exit toward Dereham/Hethersett. Turn left onto the B1135. At the second roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Common/B1172. Turn left onto New Road. Turn right onto Great Melton Road and the development will be on the left hand side.
Images, floor plans, dimensions and layouts are for guidance only.
Images are of the show home/different house type and will not reflect the actual property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.