1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleUpper Lewes Road, Brighton
Sold STC £225,000
- Ground Floor Converted Apartment
- 1 Double BEDROOM
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Patio
- Central Location
This Beautifully Presented Ground Floor Converted Apartment is situated in a Central Location, close to London Road Train Station and Roundhill's popular Conservation Area. This property comprises 1 Double BEDROOM, a Wonderful Lounge, Separate Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Private Rear Patio.
This Beautifully presented ground floor converted apartment is situated in a central location, close to London Road Train Station and Roundhill's popular Conservation Area. In addition to this, there is a variety of Pubs, Restaurants, Brighton Busy Bee's Nursery, Fairlight Primary School, Brighton Aldridge Community Academy, City College Brighton and Hove and bus services to around the Beautiful City of Brighton.
This property comprises 1 double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a window overlooking the rear garden. There is a bright and spacious lounge towards the front of the property and a wonderful separate fitted kitchen at the rear. You are offered direct access to an enclosed private rear patio from the kitchen.
The 3 piece white suite bathroom offers a panelled bath with a shower attachment along with wall mounted electric shower unit. This property does not require any work and is ready to move straight into! If you are a first time buyer, investor or home mover looking for a property in Brighton, then this is a fantastic property for you!
Under stairs storage, cupboard and doors to principle rooms.
Lounge 15' 10" max into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.83m max into bay x 3.45m )
Bay window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 1" ( 3.89m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, oven with 4 ring gas hob over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator, window to side and patio door.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Built in wardrobe with storage over, wall mounted radiator and window to rear overlooking garden.
3 Piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mix tap and shower attachment along with wall mounted electric shower unit. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Enclosed private rear patio.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54947968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.