2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBreck Road, Sprowston, Norwich
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Dressing Room
- Flexible Accommodation
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Ample Driveway Parking
**EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW** With two bedrooms, dressing room and flexible accommodation. There is an enclosed private rear garden and ample off road parking. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL.
This two bedroom extended semi detached bungalow is situated in the ever popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property offers flexible accommodation as the master bedroom has been extended to include a dressing room, but could also make a wonderful lounge/ dining room. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, master bedroom, dressing room, second bedroom and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, access to loft space.
Lounge 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Fitted with base and wall units, work surfaces, built in electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, gas fire, airing cupboard, uPVC double glazed side window, opening onto:
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 4' 11" ( 3.71m max x 1.50m )
Fitted with base and wall units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, recess cupboard, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and door to the side.
Dressing Room 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Sun pipe, radiator, archway to:
Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. There is a patio, decking and shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head north on Sprowston Road, at the ring road roundabout, turn right onto Mousehold Lane. At the second set of traffic lights, turn left onto Salhouse Road and into Sprowston. At the traffic lights, turn right onto Woodside Road, first left into Greenborough Road, then left into Breck Road, where the bungalow can be found on your right. Ref: 1704.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54947980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.