3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeel Crescent, Ashton, CHESTER
Guide Price £240,000
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£260,000
- Well-appointed & spacious semi-detached house with no chain
- Popular village location in catchment area of good schools
- Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, study, three bedrooms, bathroom
- Gas central heating system, PVCu double glazing
- Driveway, detached garage, private rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£260,000. This modernised semi-detached house is deceptively spacious, with ground floor accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, & study. The property is situated overlooking a small green in a popular village within locality of good OFSTED rated schools. No Chain
Offered for sale with no chain, this modernised semi-detached house is deceptively spacious, with ground floor accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, & study. The property is situated overlooking a small green in a popular village and within the locality of good OFSTED rated schools.
PVCu opaque double glazed entrance door and side panel. Staircase to first floor with PVCu opaque double glazed window to front. Radiator. Doors to lounge, kitchen, and study.
Lounge 17' 10" x 13' ( 5.44m x 3.96m )
Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Fireplace with exposed brick recess and slate hearth. PVCu double glazed double doors and adjacent windows either side onto rear garden. Archway to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 11' 2" ( 2.46m x 3.40m )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Wood block floor.
Study 8' 4" restricted headroom in part x 6' 5" ( 2.54m restricted headroom in part x 1.96m )
PVCu double glazed window to side. Fitted cupboards. Radiator. Cupboard with electricity meter and fuse box.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of cream shaker-style wall and base units, and oak worktops with travertine tile splash-backs. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, electric double oven, and four-ring electric hob with filter canopy over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Recessed spotlights. PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear. PVCu opaque double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch. PVCu double glazed window to side. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 13' 1" max ( 2.87m x 3.99m max )
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 8" plus door recess ( 3.00m x 3.25m plus door recess )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.57m )
PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 9' 1" ( 1.91m x 2.77m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath. Shower cubicle. Tiled walls. Wood effect laminate floor. Chrome ladder-style radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden with hedgerow borders to the front and side. There is a block paved driveway that leads alongside the property to the garage and garden at the rear. The rear garden is enclosed and comprises lawn, paved patio areas, and planted borders.
Detached single garage.
Ashton is a quaint village located within 8 miles to the east of the historic Chester city centre, 7 miles to the south of the market town of Frodsham, and 8 miles to the north of the thriving village of Tarporley. Ashton has a community run village store offering general convenience items and a post office, a church, a 'good' OFSTED rated primary school, and an 'outstanding' OFSTED rated nursery. Helsby High secondary school has a 'good' OFSTED rating and is located within 6 miles. A popular local pub called the 'Goshawk' can be found in the neighbouring hamlet of Mouldsworth, where there is also a railway station that provides a line to Chester and Manchester. Ashton is conveniently situated within three quarters of a mile of the A54 which provides links to a convenient road network including the A556, A51, A49, M53, M56, and M6, facilitating travel to a number of commercial destinations in the north-west including Chester, Runcorn, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, and Crewe.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester until reaching the roundabout. Continue straight across onto the A51 towards Chester, and proceed for a few miles until reaching the next roundabout. Turn right onto the A54 in the direction of Northwich, proceeding past Tarvin and prior to the road becoming dual carriageway, turn left signposted Ashton and Mouldsworth onto the B5393. Continue into Ashton passing through the centre of the village and turn left into Gongar Lane then left again into Peel Crescent. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54947995.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.