2 bedroom apartment for saleWalls Avenue, Chester
Offers in Excess of £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Offers in excess of £170,000
- Top floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking
Offers in excess of £170,000. A superb two bedroom top floor apartment ideally situated to this attractive development close to Chester Race Course and within easy walking distance of Chester City Centre. Of interest to both investors and owner occupiers alike.
Offers in excess of £170,000. A superb two bedroom top floor apartment ideally situated to this attractive development close to Chester Race Course and within easy walking distance of Chester City Centre. Of interest to both investors and owner occupiers alike. The property offerers well proportioned accommodation throughout and briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen area, bedroom one, bedroom two and allocated parking for one vehicle.
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed lights. Radiator. Video intercom phone. Built in storage cupboard. Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and open plan living room.
Living Room 26' 9" x 15' 10" ( 8.15m x 4.83m )
Irregular shape. A spacious open plan living and kitchen room. Living area being laid to wood effect laminate flooring. Two radiators. Recessed lighting. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed windows to two side elevations. Double glazed door to decked balcony.
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with granite effect worksurfaces and breakfast bar with Inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Appliances to include four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric oven beneath. Built in fridge, freezer, slimline dishwasher and washer dryer. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Recessed spotlights. Double glazed window and concealed gas boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Irregular shape. Fitted with a range of light wood effect wardrobes with rails and shelving. Loft access. TV point. Recessed lights. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Built in light wood effect double wardrobe. Recessed lights. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed window.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and further shower mixer shower over with glazed screen. Wash basin set into vanity unit. Concealed cistern WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Shaver point. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Towel radiator. Double glazed window.
Allocated parking space for one vehicle.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54949066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.