3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthfield Road, Duston, Northampton
Sold STC £250,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Utility Rooms and Cloakroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Solid Oak Flooring
This excellent property in Duston has been transformed by the current owner and now boasts a superb extension with bi-folding doors to a large rear garden. The property would make an ideal family home and must be viewed to appreciate the size and quality.
Double glazed composite door and double glazed bay window to the front aspect, solid oak flooring, telephone point, spotlights, understairs cupboard, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 9" Max x 11' 4" ( 4.80m Max x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows and double glazed French patio doors to the rear aspect, log burner with wood surround, spotlights to ceiling, radiator, solid oak flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 12' 4" Max ( 3.99m x 3.76m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, solid wood work surfaces, sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and five ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, spotlights to ceiling and door to inner hall.
Doorway to dining room and doors to cloakroom and utility room.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and low flush WC.
Window to the side aspect, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted central heating 'Worcester' boiler.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed skylight window to the rear, double glazed bi folding doors to the rear aspect and door to second utility room.
Second Utility Room
Double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed skylight window to the rear, storage units with roll top work surfaces, electric cooker point, space for white goods and cloak cupboard.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 9" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.89m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.43m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 8' 4" ( 2.95m Max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 14' Max x 4' 9" ( 4.27m Max x 1.45m )
Suite comprising roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment and comer shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin unit and low flush WC, heated towel rail , part tiling and two obscure double glazed windows to the front aspect.
A large and landscaped garden with a raise lawn and patio area fence surround and two timber garden sheds.
Off road parking for ample vehicles at the front of the property.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we must inform you that the seller of this property is a relation of an employee of Sequence UK. If you have any concerns with this situation please contact us.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54949072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.