3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBowmont Water, Didcot
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom end of terrace
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Garage and parking
- Popular Ladygrove development
- Excellent school catchments
Great location, close to all local amenities, Ladygrove Park primary school and good recreational areas making this the perfect family home.
A well presented three bedroom end terraced house situated within the ever popular and sought after location of Ladygrove. On the ground floor the property has features and benefits to include a modern kitchen/diner, lounge and cloakroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and en-suite, there is also a third bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside there is a well maintained private rear garden, garage and driveway providing off road parking. We feel that this property must be viewed to appreciate what is on offer.
Front Door door to cloakroom, and lounge. Stairs to first floor landing.
Front aspect window, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
Front aspect window, under stairs cupboard, radiator and TV point
Kitchen/dining Room 9' 8" x 15' 5" ( 2.95m x 4.70m )
Rear aspect window, and door to garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching eye and base levels units, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, oven and hob. There is additional plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator and boiler.
Doors to all bedrooms and Bathroom, loft access, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.23m x 3.33m Max )
Rear aspect window, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to en-suite
Rear Aspect window, three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin. Shaver point and Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
Front aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
Front aspect window, Radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low level wc, wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Paved patio leading from the property. Laid with lawn with mature shrubs and borders.
Lined with mature trees and shrubs with path leading to the front door. Paved drive for off street parking.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54950470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.