2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEttrick Drive, Sinfin, Derby
Sold STC £105,000
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED END TOWN HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBYC ITY CENTRE
Tucked away in the corner of a quiet cul de sac is this spacious end town house with single garage. The low maintenance accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Tucked away in the corner of a quiet cul de sac is this spacious end town house with single garage. The low maintenance accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, off street parking and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY~!!!
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.76m )
having front elevation double glazed door having obscured glass inset, front elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, wall mounted consumer unit, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splash backs incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integral fan assisted electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, space for a breakfast table and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 5" into recess x 12' 1" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.68m )
having front elevation double glazed window,s storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 4' 11" ( 2.21m x 1.50m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c, with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and folding glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating pathway to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden and access round to single garage with parking to the front. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden incorporating decked area, garden shed, gravelled area, outside tap, outside security lighting, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54952444.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.