3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewcroft Road, Calne
Sold STC £175,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Generous Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Buyers Incentive Available
Situated in a popular residential area sits this superb three bedroom end of terrace property. Offered for sale with no onward chain, spacious accommodation and generous rear gardens; an internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate what this fantastic home has to offer.
Situated in a well established location this superb three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation presented over two floors. With lounge, kitchen/diner and entrance hall to the ground floor and three bedrooms and the family bathroom situated on the first floor. Other benefits include No Onwards Chain, off street parking and generous rear gardens.
Entrance to this three bed end of terrace property situated within easy reach of the market town of Calne is via front door leading into entrance hall which comprises : Double glazed window to the front aspect, under stairs storage and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 3" (max) ( 4.34m x 3.43m (max) )
Good sized lounge with door leading to the kitchen/diner, double glazed window to the front aspect, fireplace, television aerial point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 6" x 8' 11" ( 6.25m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, electric hob with extractor fan in cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Doors to the front and rear and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
With stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 12' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.81m )
Good sized master bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" (max) x 8' 11" ( 3.78m (max) x 2.72m )
Another good sized bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, built in wardrobe, cupboard with boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 3" (max) ( 2.41m x 2.51m (max) )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Parking situated to the front of the property.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the fore, shrubbed borders and hedging, garden shed and a feature pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54953236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.