2 bedroom retirement property for saleUnion Court, Chester le Street, Co Durham, DH3
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Retirement Complex For Residents 55yrs Plus
- Central Location Near Amenities
- Communal Gardens And Parking
- Recently Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Security Entry System
- Residents Lounge & Communal Facilities
- UPVC Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Early Viewing Essential
Rare chance to aquire a two bedroom Ground floor retirement apartment situated in this town centre development adjacent to shops and amenities. The comfortable, well proportioned property includes uPVC double glazing, intercom entry system and electric heating. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with storage cupboards, lounge, refitted kitchen with high gloss units and integral appliances, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master and attractive recently refitted Shower Room/wc with white suite and large shower cubicle. The property is situated on the Ground floor overlooking Durham Road and is immediately adjacent to the Residents facilities. Union Courts communal facilities include a resident's lounge, laundry and lifts. Prospective purchasers must be 55 years of age or over. Viewing is recommended.
Union Court is located towards the southern end of Front Street and is within walking distance of local shops and facilities. The complex is only available for occupation/ownership of people over the age of 55 years and is subject to a service charge (details of which we can supply on request).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54954046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.