3 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Orchard, Yate, Bristol
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 80% Shared Ownership
- Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Westerly Facing Garden
** 80% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** WESTERLY FACING GARDEN ** This lovely three bedroom terraced property is located just 0.2 miles from Yate Train Station. Call NOW to book your viewing.
Double glazed door to front, fusebox and wood effect laminate flooring, Doors to lounge and cloakroom.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and coved ceiling.
Lounge 18' 9" into bay x 7' 8" ( 5.71m into bay x 2.34m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators and door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen Area 8' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.49m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled splashback, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and wall mounted combi boiler. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
double glazed French doors to garden, radiator, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard and access to insulated and partially boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Path to front door and shrubs.
Fully enclosed by boundary fence, laid to gravel with decked area.
Allocated parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54958231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.