2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLibrary Road, POOLE
Sold STC £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
2 DOUBLE BED BUNGALOW in a popular Parkstone location. This superb property offers a modern kitchen and bathroom, 2 reception area's, a landscaped rear garden and private driveway with generous off road parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property, call FOX & SONS today.
Library Road is a residential road in Parkstone which offers local schools and nearby amenities including Ashley Road many shops and outlets. Branksome Rec is a stones throw away ideal for dog walking or leisure activities and Branksome train station is less than a mile away with direct routes to London.
Off Road Parking
Bedroom One 15' 9" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.80m Max x 3.33m Max )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" Into bay x 10' 8" ( 3.23m Into bay x 3.25m )
Lounge Area 10' 5" x 20' 9" Max ( 3.18m x 6.32m Max )
Dining Area 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
Landscaped Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54958234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.