2 bedroom character property for saleCherry Orton Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- Exposed beams - Open fireplaces
- Dining room
- Two bedrooms
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR A FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY - PLANNING REF: 15/01855/hhful.
~ STC ~
~ STC ~
An ideal opportunity to acquire a character cottage in need of renovation, within the sought after area of Cherry Orton Road in Orton Waterville. The property is Grade II Listed and set under a thatched roof and retains original features including exposed beams and open fireplaces and wooden flooring.
FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR A FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY
PLANNING REF: 15/01855/hhful.
Sitting Room - 4.87m x 3.69m (16'0" x 12'1")
Bathroom - 2.48m x 2.78m (8'2" x 9'1")
Kitchen - 1.86m x 3.69m (6'1" x 12'1")
Dining Room - 3.51m x 3.69m (11'6" x 12'1")
Bedroom - 3.87m x 3.69m (12'8" x 12'1")
Open plan landing
Bedroom Two - 3.87m x 3.69m (12'8" x 12'1")
The property is set on a good sized plot, with a garden to the front, mainly laid to lawn enclosed by stone walling. Double timber gates lead to a detached garage of concrete construction a lawn area featuring a timber pergola and patio area all enclosed by low-level picket fencing. A footpath leads into an additional gated garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54961117.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.