3 bedroom terraced house for saleBaileys Gate, Cotford St. Luke, Taunton
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Separate dining room
- Popular area of Cotford St Luke
- Off-road parking and garage
FOX & SONS are offering this well-presented link semi-detached family home
On offer is this well-presented link semi-detached family home. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, master en-suite, bathroom, rear garden, off-road parking and garage.
Radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Features extractor, radiator, WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room 14' 11" x 10' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.28m )
Features coving, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.72m x 3.10m )
Features rear facing double glazed patio door, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 11' 2" ( 2.41m x 3.40m )
Features rear facing double glazed window, radiator, central heating boiler, partly tiled walls and a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel drainer sink, oven and gas hob. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine.
Conservatory 16' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.39m )
First Floor Landing
Features loft access and doors to first floor accommodation including;
Bedroom One 11' 3" min x 9' 9" ( 3.43m min x 2.97m )
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Features front facing double glazed window, towel rail and a suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 8' min ( 2.49m x 2.44m min )
Features rear facing double glazed window with great views, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.59m )
Features rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Features radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and a suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath.
The rear garden is accessed via steps leading down from the conservatory and benefits from great views. The garden is enclosed by fencing and features a decked area with the remainder laid to lawn and raised beds.
Garage & Parking
The garage has an up and over door, power and light. There is a parking space immediately in front of the garage.
From Taunton proceed out of the town on the A358 towards Minehead. Continue along this road and at the roundabout take a left hand turning towards Cotford St. Luke. Upon entering the village take the third exit at the first roundabout onto Baileys Gate where the property will be seen in front of you to the left further identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54961579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.