2 bedroom house for saleButtershaw Lane, Liversedge
Sold STC £100,000
- Delightful Semi Detached Bungalow
- Offering Fine Mix Of Contemporary & Period Features
- Conversion from Agricultural Building
- Offers Two Bedrooms
- Super Lounge With Log Burner
- uPVC DG & GCH
- Block paved area & parking
- 'Lovely Homely Feel' - Do Go Inside!
- Affordable Price ideal for Young Families/Couples/Downsizers
- EPC E
Delightful semi detached bungalow offering a fine mix of CONTEMPORARY & PERIOD FEATURES. We understand the property was formerly an agricultural building and was converted to residential use some years ago and has a very 'homely feel', ideal for a couples, small families or 'downsizers'. Comprises of lounge with timber floor and feature wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom. The house benefits from a driveway to the front providing off street parking and small garden/sitting area, uPVC double glazing having light a oak effect finish and gas central heating. The house is available with NO CHAIN by a motivated seller. EPC E.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.4m x 3.6m max (14'5" x 11'9" max) - Log burning stove situated in chimney breast which provides a super focal point for the room. Timber floor and wall mounted TV point. Open to.....
Kitchen Area - 3.6m x 1.6m max (11'9" x 5'2" max) - Modern range of wall and base units incorporating complementary worktop and inset sink. Electric oven and four ring electric hob. Plumbing for auto washer and wall mounted boiler. Tiled floor and underfloor heating.
Bedroom One - 3.5m x 2.2m (11'5" x 7'2" ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.3m x 2.2m (10'9" x 7'2" ) -
Bathroom - Three piece suite including integral shower over bath, WC and sink.. Tiled walls.
Exterior - Delightful block paved garden to front which is ideal for catching the morning sun with driveway providing off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54961702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26286464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.