3 bedroom terraced house for saleYaxley Road, Holme, Peterborough
Sold STC £250,000
- entrance hall, lounge
- kitchen with family area & dining area
- three bedrooms, ensuite to master
- generous rear garden with cabin
A very well presented cottage with characterful accommodation comprising: entrance hall, lounge,kitchen with family area and further dining area, bathroom, three bedrooms, ensuite to master, off road parking to the front, generous, well tended rear garden with cabin / summer house.
A charming, well presented terraced cottage which is set on the edge of Holme Village. This home offers very well presented, character filled accommodation along with the benefits of an ensuite to the master bedroom and generous rear garden with a cabin / summer house.
Holme itself is set roughly 7 miles to the south of Peterborough and offers amenities to comprise: a very well regarded school, Church, Village Hall and pub / restaurant. Main Line rail links to London Kings Cross are available from nearby Peterborough & Huntingdon.
Stairs to first floor, door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 10' 11" ( 4.17m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, picture rail, multi fuel burner set into exposed brick fireplace with wooden mantle.
Kitchen / Family Room 11' 2" x 16' 7" max ( 3.40m x 5.05m max )
Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fitted electric hob with cooker hood and double oven, fridge freezer space, fitted washing machine, pantry cupboard.
Dining Area 7' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window & door to the rear, two velux windows to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Boiler cupboard housing oil fired central heating boiler, further cloak alcove, laminate flooring, door to bathroom.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, curved panel bath with shower & screen, tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 8" inc chimney breast extending to 13' 7" max ( 3.25m x 3.25m inc chimney breast extending to 4.14m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, feature fireplace.
Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, curved shower cubicle, radiator / towel rail, tiled flooring & walls.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" inc chimney breast x 11' 2" ( 2.51m inc chimney breast x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, feature fireplace, access to the loft.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' ( 2.41m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Outside The Property
The frontage is laid to double width block paving and the rear garden offers a paved patio area which leads to the formal lawn which has a raised floral bed and timber storage shed. on from the lawn there is a vegetable garden and towards the rear of the garden there is a timber summer house.
Summer House 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Of timber construction with windows to the sides, power connected and a veranda to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54963724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.