3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNeale Drive, Greasby, Wirral
Sold STC £220,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Larger than Average Rear Garden
- Popular Location
Spacious family home with good sized rooms and a larger than average garden located in a sought after area of Greasby. With the addition of a garage, this property boasts the accommodation and space needed for a growing family. Viewing highly recommended.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to present for sale this spacious three bedroom semi detached house situated in Greasby. This spacious family home needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge, dining area and a fitted kitchen leading into a conservatory. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a garage, the property has front and rear mature gardens with a larger than average rear garden. The property is close to all local schools and amenities making this house an ideal family home. Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to front.
Door to front and understairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 3" INTO RECESS x 15' 10" INTO BAY ( 3.43m INTO RECESS x 4.83m INTO BAY )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, two wall lights, television port, telephone port and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" INTO RECESS x 10' 11" ( 3.43m INTO RECESS x 3.33m )
Window to rear and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, door to conservatory, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, and plumbing for dish washer or washing machine.
Irregular shaped room brick and timber build.
Insulated loft access, partially boarded with ladder.
Bedroom One 16' 6" INTO BAY x 9' 7" FRONT OF WARDROBE ( 5.03m INTO BAY x 2.92m FRONT OF WARDROBE )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" x 9' 5" INTO DOOR RECESS ( 2.31m x 2.87m INTO DOOR RECESS )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC, partially tiled and central heating boiler.
Small lawned area with driveway.
Power, lighting, up and over doors, and plumbing.
Larger than average mature garden, with a small man made pond and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54963739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.