2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMeyrick Park
- CHARACTER GROUND FLOOR FLAT.
- TWO BEDROOMS.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM.
- MODERN WHITE KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES.
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY STYLED WHITE BATHROOM SUITE. VIEWS OVER COMMUNAL GROUNDS FROM ALL WINDOWS.
- GFCH. UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 1-2 VEHICLES.
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Approx. 133 years remaining lease. Maintenance £91.00 per month. No ground rent.
CHARACTER GROUND FLOOR FLAT. TWO BEDROOMS. OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM. MODERN WHITE KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES. MODERN CONTEMPORARY STYLED WHITE BATHROOM SUITE. VIEWS OVER COMMUNAL GROUNDS FROM ALL WINDOWS. GFCH. UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 1-2 VEHICLES. NO FORWARD CHAIN. Approx. 133 years remaining on lease. Maintenance £91.00 per month. No ground rent.
Property ref: 121_557_4191574
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54963790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4191574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spotlight Sales and Lettings Ltd, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.