3 bedroom cottage for saleRose Cottage, Sheen
* A stone built semi-detached cottage occupying a delightful location in the moorlands village of Sheen.
* A superb position with delightful rural views.
* Good sized three bedroomed accommodation with first floor bathroom.
* Gas central heating and double glazing.
* Reasonable size gardens.
* A most attractively located property which could be of interest for permanent occupation or suitable as a holiday home.
* Offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
Entrance Porch - With upvc door.
Lounge - 19' x 11'11 (5.79m x 3.63m) - With gas fire inset into slate surround. Upvc double glazed window. Radiator x 2.
Breakfast Kitchen - 20' x 6'10 (6.10m x 2.08m) - With stainless steel sink unit, working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Night storage heater. Gas boiler. Upvc double glazed windows.
Rear Porch - With built-in cupboards. Upvc double glazed window and door.
Rear Hall - With radiator. Night storage heater.
Stairs To Landing -
Bedroom One - 11'4 x 11'2 (3.45m x 3.40m) - With radiator. Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two - 11'7 x 6'10 (3.53m x 2.08m) - With radiator. Upvc double glazed window.
Bedroom Three - 8'7 x 7' (2.62m x 2.13m) - With upvc double glazed window. Airing cupboard off.
Bathroom - 8'1 x 6'9 (2.46m x 2.06m) - With suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window.
Outside - Reasonable size garden to the front, being well laid out with lawns, borders and paved patio.
Tarmac rear yard with range of outbuildings consisting of:
Brick workshop - 14'10 x 10'1 with power connected.
Two stone and tile stores
Services - Mains electricity and water.
Bottled gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54963973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26367602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.