4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeadow Bank, Guildford, GU1
- Fantastic waterside four bedroom house
- Well arranged over two floors
- Fantastic L-shaped reception room
- Sunny conservatory overlooking the garden
- Mature garden backing directly onto the river Wey
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Garage and off-street parking
- Close to Guildford town centre
A charming, light and spacious four bedroom house, well arranged over two floors and boasting an amazing garden backing onto the river Wey with a separate garage and off-street parking.
The property is moments from local amenities while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 984525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.