4 bedroom detached house for saleWindmill Lane, Balsall Common
Sold STC £800,000
- RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM / SITTING ROOM
- MAGNIFICENT FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM / GUEST CLOAKROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS / BALCONY
- TWO EN-SUITES / FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- GATED DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE / SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The Nursery is a handsome, recently built, four double bedroomed, detached family residence, enjoying a delightful convenient semi-rural situation on the edge of Balsall Common village.
We originally purchased a property that stood on this plot and demolished it as we wanted to build our dream family home.
We utilised the services of the best local craftsmen and asked them to create a bespoke home for us which we feel they have achieved.
We hope that the new owners will appreciate it as much as we do and will be as happy here as we have been.
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54964561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Burt The Estate Agent, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.