4 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Drive, Gunthorpe, Peterborough
- Mid terraced house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite to master
- Utility room
- Two receptions
- Garage in block
- Close to local amenities
* Mid terraced house
* Four bedrooms
* Two receptions
* Utility room
* En suite to master
* Garage in block
* Close to local amenities
Radiator, stairs, door to:
2.18m x 1.96m (7'2" x 6'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
5.46m x 2.87m (17'11" x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, double radiator heater, double glazed patio doors, archway to:
2.97m x 3.81m (9'9" x 12'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric cooker, built-in hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed to rear, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, door to:
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, radiator.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs, door to:
Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower cubicle area with fitted electric shower, close coupled WC and radiator.
5.49m x 2.87m (18' x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, decorative wall mounted electric fireplace, radiator, PVCu double glazed french double doors.
Second Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to front, wardrobe, door to:
5.49m x 4.04m (18' x 13'3") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to front, two radiators.
3.23m x 2.92m (10'7" x 9'7"). PVCu double glazed to rear, radiator.
2.92m x 2.18m (9'7" x 7'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising with a deep panelled bath, wash hand basin with shower over and close coupled WC, tiled surround.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, enclosed by timber panelled fence to sides and rear. Single garage in block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54965155.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.