3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGillpark Grove, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SPLENDID KITCHEN DINER
- GENEROUS SIZED BATHROOM/WC
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, in cul-de-sac location with space for Garage, Double Width Driveway and Gardens to the front and rear. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. Early Vacant Possession is assured.
DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, in cul-de-sac location with space for Garage, Double Width Driveway and Gardens to the front and rear. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room with feature fireplace, splendid Kitchen/Diner refitted in recent years, Rear Lobby, Landing, 3 well proportioned Bedrooms and generous sized Bathroom/WC. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. Early Vacant Possession is assured.
UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded Double Glazed insert, staircase to First Floor, telephone point, radiator.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' (into window) ( 6.58m x 3.35m (into window) )
appealing carved timber period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, dado rail, coved cornicing, wall light points, 2 radiators.
Impressive Kitchen Diner 19' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.89m x 3.25m )
delightfully refitted in recent years with fashionable range of base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching part tiled walls with complementing vinyl flooring to kitchen area, built in oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, twin eye level display cabinets, wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, coved cornicing, Dining Area, radiator.
UPVC door leading to rear garden, 'Vaillant' gas fired wall mounted combination boiler, radiator.
access to roof void, oblong window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 ( Double Room ) 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
(plus door recess and over stairs storage cupboard) radiator.
Bedroom 2 ( Double Room ) 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
(plus overstairs storage cupboard), windows to front and side, built in airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 ( Generous Size ) 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
(plus door recess) radiator.
white suite comprising enamel bath with timber side panels and 'Redring' shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, combination of hip height 'tongue and groove' painted timber panelling capped with dado rail and ceramic wall tiling, radiator.
Wide Double Width Driveway
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54965782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.