4 bedroom detached house for saleRandalls Road, Leatherhead, Surrey
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4/5 bedroom extended detached family property
- Large lounge
- En-suite to master, wet room
- Off-road parking for 4/5 cars
- Secluded rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Found in a fantastic location of Leatherhead within striking distance of the mainline station and with views over beautiful fields to the rear, this impressive four/five bedroom detached family home really needs to be viewed to take in all its glory. From the outset you can clearly see that parking here is brilliant as you will never have any problems in finding a space at the end of those long days at the office.Once through the door it all starts unfolding with a great size 5th bedroom/dining room, a stunning lounge/family area where you really can entertain to your heart's content and if you wanted to cook up a feast, you can still keep the conversation flowing while your guests relax and chat away. When you feel it's time to retire, four more bedrooms will greet you and your guests ready to rest your heads. Having a downstairs wet room, family bathroom and a further en-suite, you will never be held up getting ready in the mornings. Why not treat you and your family to a lovely breakfast on the patio and enjoy the magnificent views before you get on with your long day ahead?A fantastic family home in a great location, superb accommodation ready to move into and start living, what's stopping you from viewing? We look forward to hearing from you.
What the Owner says:
A little over a decade ago we came across this and saw an incredible family property in a great location and had to have it. We have had many happy years here and now we feel the time is right to make another move. This really is a fantastic family home talking from experience and we wish the new owners luck.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 5: 14'1 into bay x 11'9 (4.30m x 3.58m)
- Wet Room
- Kitchen Area: 11'1 x 8'11 (3.38m x 2.72m)
- Utility Area: 11'10 x 8'11 (3.61m x 2.72m)
- Lounge/Family Area: 25'3 (7.70m) x 15'2 (4.63m) narrowing to 12'2 at narrowest point (3.71m)
- Bedroom 1: 22'6 x 12'2 (6.86m x 3.71m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'0 (3.84m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 8'0 (3.33m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'10 x 7'3 (2.39m x 2.21m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54966706.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21106382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Leatherhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.