2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleLilleshall Way, Stafford
- Modern Mid Terrace Bungalow
- 75% Shared Ownership for sale
- Purchasers must be over age of 55
- Reception Vestibule, Lounge
- Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC Rating D
Reception Vestibule opening to a well proportioned Lounge with door opening to the Kitchen with a generous range of fitted cupboards and a wall mounted gas boiler. Door and window to the rear garden. There is an Inner Hall off which leads Two Bedrooms, the principal bedroom with patio doors to the garden. In addition there is a modern and very well appointed Shower Room with shower extending full width to one wall, wash basin with integrated cupboard beneath and a w.c.
There is a useful Store to the front of the property and an easily maintained enclosed rear garden.
There is communal parking to the square at the front of the property.
From Stafford proceed west on the A518 Newport Road. Turn left just before the motorway bridge into Sundown Drive and continue through the development and you will find Lilleshall Way on the left hand side opposite the Oxleathers public house. Turn right and the bungalows are located around a courtyard.
The property is Leasehold and subject to various covenants which include:
1) Restrictive covenant which only allows occupation of the bungalows to those aged 55 and over.
2) The bungalow is offered on a 75% share equity scheme with Stafford and Rural Homes.
3) The current ground rent is £260 per annum.
4) The current service charge is £606.48
5) For your information Stafford and Rural Homes are based at Rurals 1 Park Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 0WP.
6) We understand the Lease was originally granted on 1st June 1992. There are approximately 75 years remaining.
7) A copy of the lease is available for inspection at our Stafford office.
To view this property please call John German Estate Agents at the Stafford Office.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Stafford Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54967039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953060741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.