2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodhayes Road, Frome
Sold STC £245,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Bath Side Of Town
- Good Size Garden
- Garage & Parking
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Tucked away in a cul de sac location this two bedroom bungalow has to be seen to be appreciated. On the Bath side of town, with a good size rear garden and as well as a garage and driveway parking!!
*** BATH SIDE OF TOWN ***
Front aspect double glazed door. Radiator. Door into living room.
Living Room 15' 3" into recess x 11' 8" ( 4.65m into recess x 3.56m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Electric fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.43m into recess )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Double glazed door into garden. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces over with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating wall mounted combi boiler. Larder cupboard. Space for table and chairs.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' into door recess x 9' 6" ( 4.27m into door recess x 2.90m )
Rear aspect double glazed window lovely outlook over the rear garden and far reaching views towards longleat. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Shaver point. Low level WC. Partially tiled walls. Space for bath if required.
Hard standing driveway to garage. Mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and access around to the side and rear of the bungalow.
Fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. There is a shed and greenhouse as well as a mixture of shrubs and plants. Gated side access to the front.
Garage 8' 5" x 16' 6" ( 2.57m x 5.03m )
Power and light. Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54970357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.