3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarrowden Road, Wellingborough
- Three bedroom terrace property
- Close to Wellingborough town centre
- Separate reception rooms
- Good size rear garden
- In fantastic condition
*** RECENTLY REFURBISHED VICTORIAN TERRACE*** This three bedroom property has been renovated over the past two years and is now offered to the market in immaculate condition. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
The property further benefits from having separate reception rooms, a relatively good size garden for the property type and being within very close proximity to local amenities and shops.
Obscure double glazed door to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.71m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, feature open fire place with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, radiator and woof effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 5" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.78m max x 3.51m max )
Open plan with the lounge the dining room has double glazed patio door to the rear, coving to ceiling, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 2" plus under stairs storage x 7' 10" max ( 3.71m plus under stairs storage x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to rear and side, under stairs cupboard, wall and floor units with roll work top over, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel canopy over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, tiled flooring, vertical radiator.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard. radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.72m max x 3.38m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, coving to ceiling, loft access, feature fire place, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, extractor fan, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower off/over, part tiled and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54970363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.