2 bedroom apartment for saleManor Road, Rugby
Offers in Excess of £100,000
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment
- Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal Investment or FTB
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, RAILWAY STATION AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented first floor apartment within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, breakfast kitchem, two bedrooms and bathroom
Having opaque UPVc double glazed front door and stairs to first floor accommodation
Lounge 18' 5" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 5.61m Max x 4.17m Max )
Having two double glazed windows to front aspect, one double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and television and telephone points
Breakfast Kitchen 8' 8" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 2.64m Max x 3.76m Max )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, spaces for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and tiling to splashbacks
Having two radiators and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 1" Including Wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.46m Including Wardrobes )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 8' 5" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 2.57m Max x 2.57m Max )
Having double glazed window to side aspect and radiator
Having opaque double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splashbacks and access to loft
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54970390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.