3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllen Close, Bedford
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Development Potential
- Double Bay Fronted
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Sun Room
- Garage & Off Road Parking
**PROPERTY WITH POTENTIAL** This three bedroom double bay fronted property offers any prospective purchaser an abundance of development potential. Located at the end of a cul de sac with close proximity to Bedford train station and town centre.
Three bedroom property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, rear lobby and sun room. The first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include garage, an external utility room, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Entered via glazed door to the front aspect and two windows to the front aspect.
Entered via glazed door to the front aspect, window to the front aspect and radiator.
Window to the side aspect, suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 12' 8" into bay x 10' 11" max ( 3.86m into bay x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two radiators, picture rail, feature gas fireplace, glazed double sliding doors to dining area.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Two windows to the side aspect, radiator, glazed door to sun room and picture rail.
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, tiling to splashback areas, asterite sink unit and drainer, space for freestanding oven, cooker hood, door to under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect, and glazed door to the rear lobby.
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and doors to WC and sun room.
Sun Room 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Glazed windows to the rear aspect, power and light connected, radiator and glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.50m into bay x 3.28m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built-in cupboard, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 10' 3" ( 3.58m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor and complementary tiling to walls.
Two windows to the side and rear aspects, Butler style sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and power and light.
Mainly laid to lawn, hardstanding providing gated off road parking and leading garage, gated access to the rear.
Mainly laid to lawn, hardstanding patio area, mature fruit trees, gated access to the front, outside tap, access door to garage and utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.