Office for saleUNIT 17 THE PAVILLIONS, AVROE CRESCENT, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
Removed 1,266 sq. ft. | £135,000
- 1,266 sq ft (117 sq m)
- MODERN OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- GROUND FLOOR NIA: 1266 SQ FT
- MEZZANINE STORAGE 177 SQ FT
- 4 CAR PARKING SPACES
- COMFORT COOLING
- WC AND KITCHENETTE FACILITIES
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
The park itself is situated within close proximity to
Blackpool town centre and to St Annes town centre.
Blackpool Business Park is also close to the M55
motorway. The Business Park is currently expanding and
includes retail parks, offices and warehousing. Current
occupiers on the Business Park include Blackpool Gazette,
Morissons and Warburtons.
The units are well located on the popular Pavillions
development and surrounded by similar style offices. The
modern office accommodation is in good order throughout
and benefits from air conditioning, some partitioning, WC
facilities and a first floor mezzanine storage area. There are four car parking spaces to the front
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-54975031.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4580FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.