4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanford Bridge, Heart of the Teme Valley, Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market
- Nestled in the heart of Worcestershire's finest countryside, Hanover House is elegant, stylish and easy. It is an ideal home for those seeking rural tranquility but is only 30 minutes to th...
- A former coach house converted 5 years ago, it has all the advantages of modern living, with a high spec finish whist retaining the character and grandeur of it's origins
- The sense of style and grandeur begins with the tree lined driveway. Hanover House has a garage and parking and a path leads up to the arch and front door.
- The front door opens into a great hallway with a high ceiling, cupboards and a cloakroom...plenty of room for coats and shoes etc and the soft, muted colours enhance the style and period
- This leads through into a fabulous room...open plan but with clearly defined areas and light spilling in from the large and stunning windows
- French doors open onto the terrace and there is a really pretty private garden with pretty borders and an area for dining and relaxing
- The kitchen area has plenty of cupboards, granite worktops and integrated appliances. As it is all open plan, it is sociable and smart whilst retaining the elegant charm.
- Upstairs has 4 bedrooms, one is used as a study so ideal for those who work from home. The master bedroom is tucked away and has an en-suite.
- Stanford Bridge is really well placed for those who enjoy walking, riding, golf and fishing. There is a great farm shop complex too, with a deli, butcher, hairdresser, beauty salon and interiors...
- Hanover House is a gem....understated wow-factor, convenient and in a highly desirable rural spot.
** OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY 1ST APRIL 2017 FROM 12 noon until 2PM. CALL US on 01905 384848".
A stunning home - beautifully light rooms with tall ceilings and enjoying fine views out over the Teme Valley. A superb lifestyle home - comfortable and spacious yet easy to maintain and an ideal "lock up and leave" for those who spend time away. Stylish and elegant, this is a real gem
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54976408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6877162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.