3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Road, Fareham
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage To Rear
- Four Piece Re-Fitted Bathroom
- No Forward Chain
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close To Schools, Town Centre & Bus Routes
- Rear Vehicular Access
- Viewing Highly Recommended
DESCRIPTION This three bedroom semi detached home is located in a popular location close to schools, bus routes and Fareham town centre. The elevated position of the property offers good privacy and the accommodation is well proportioned and well suited for modern family living. The current owners have recently re-fitted the bathroom which certainly has the 'wow' factor and offers a separate bath and shower cubicle. There is also a large open plan lounge and dining room which leads into the conservatory which also provides a utility area. The rear garden is private and enclosed with a side storage area, lawn and access into the detached garage. There is a rear service road leading to the property which the current owners currently use as parking with gated access to the rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property which offers no forward chain.
ENTRANCE HALL 13' 4" x 6' 7" (4.06m x 2.01m)
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
LOUNGE AREA 13' 7" x 11' 8" (4.14m x 3.56m)
DINING ROOM 10' 10" x 10' 6" (3.3m x 3.2m)
KITCHEN 10' 3" x 7' 9" (3.12m x 2.36m)
CONSERVATORY 18' 0" x 10' 4" (5.49m x 3.15m) Second measurement narrows to 7'1" (2.16m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 8" x 10' 2" (4.17m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 10' 5" (3.3m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 5" x 8' 1" (2.57m x 2.46m)
BATH & SHOWER ROOM 7' 7" x 7' 3" (2.31m x 2.21m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692023049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.