2 bedroom terraced house for saleLawes Avenue, Newhaven
Sold STC £200,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Two reception rooms
- Loft room
- Vendor suited
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom house, located within 0.3 miles from Newhaven Town Centre, briefly comprising living room, dining room with kitchen area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a further loft room.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom house, located within 0.3 miles from Newhaven Town Centre offering shops, restaurants, pubs, leisure centre bus routes and train station with links to both Brighton and London. The property comprises living room, dining room with kitchen area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a further loft room. Viewings are highly recommended.
Living Room 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
uPVC front door with double glazed glass pane above, double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator, door leading to;
Dining Room/ Kitchen Area 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, range of wall and base level units with work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 5' 3" ( 1.85m x 1.60m )
With further wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler. Door providing access to bathroom, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
Fitted suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring. Two double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from dining room, access to bedroom one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs providing access to loft room.
Double glazed Velux window to front, insulated, boarded and carpeted.
Brick wall border.
Patio rear garden with brick and fence boundaries, gate access at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54978151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.