2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMarlborough Close, North Anston, Sheffield
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000
- CORNER PLOT! Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Outside Space and Detached Garage
GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000 Enjoying a generous size CORNER PLOT is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi detached bungalow. This property must be viewed to appreciate the versatile accommodation of offer. Benefiting a cul-de-sac location and views of open fields.
Enjoying a generous size CORNER PLOT is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi detached bungalow. This property must be viewed to appreciate the versatile accommodation of offer. Accommodation comprising Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, two double bedrooms, shower room and conservatory. Offering ample outside space with parking for multiple vehicles and detached garage. Benefiting a cul-de-sac location and views of open fields.
Kitchen & Dining Area 7' 7" x 14' 10" Into window space ( 2.31m x 4.52m Into window space )
White wall and base unit fitted kitchen with a sink and drainer and fitted work surfaces. Oven space and a over head extractor. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Central heating radiator, splash back tiling and side facing door. Room for dining room table.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 1" Into Recess ( 4.70m x 3.68m Into Recess )
Front facing double glazed window with views over open fields and a central heating radiator. TV point and gas back boiler.
Has two cupboards, one with a tank, and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 11" Max ( 4.06m x 2.72m Max )
Rear facing, double glazed window with views into the conservatory and a central heating radiator. Fitted double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
French doors lead to conservatory. Has a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 17' 4" x 6' 5" ( 5.28m x 1.96m )
Featuring a door leading to the back yard and a central heating radiator. All UPVC.
Side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Tiling throughout room. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a low flush WC.
Detached garage with a side door leading to yard. Up and over doors with power, light and a wash hand basin inside. Alarm.
Outside & Garden Area
Front garden consisting of lawn area, planted borders and conifers to edges. Space for 3 or 4 cars to park.
Rear garden is an enclosed side yard with a door to garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54978175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.