2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleForty Foot Bank, Ramsey Forty Foot, Huntingdon
- Detached Bungalow
- Self-Contained Annex
- Workshop & Outbuildings
- Countryside Views
- Rural Location
- Large Gardebs
Viewing is essential to appreciate this unique individual property! Offering versatile living accommodation which has been greatly improved by the current owners. There are also various outbuildings including a large workshop and a separate self-contained annex and views over the countryside.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this unique individual property. The main bungalow offers versatile accommodation and has been greatly improved with a double bedroom, single bedroom/dressing room, two reception rooms, a bathroom, a boot room and a kitchen. There are numerous outbuildings including a large workshop and a separate one bedroom self-contained detached annex. The extensive gardens have been landscaped to a high standard and at the rear is a secluded declined patio area with views over the countryside.
Boot Room 12' 1" x 3' 10" ( 3.68m x 1.17m )
Kitchen 8' 11" x 11' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 9' x 15' 5" ( 2.74m x 4.70m )
Lounge 10' 9" x 16' 5" ( 3.28m x 5.00m )
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.31m x 1.73m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.03m x 3.28m )
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.39m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Barn 12' 8" x 14' 7" ( 3.86m x 4.45m )
Separated as follows:-
Office 14' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.84m )
Store 16' x 14' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.37m )
Lean To Barn 15' 2" x 15' ( 4.62m x 4.57m )
Separated and offering multiple uses including:-
Wood Store 10' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.51m )
Stables 10' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.51m )
Garage/ Workshop 31' 1" x 29' 3" ( 9.47m x 8.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54978178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.