3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClayton Hill, Southgate, Crawley
Sold STC £375,000
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- Garage & Drive
A spacious 3 bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular neighbourhood of Southgate. The lounge was bathed in natural light from the large front box bay window and it opened to a dining space. The stylish kitchen had plenty of cupboard space and work surfaces for those who love to cook. Furthermore there was a light infused conservatory - just the place to relax with a garden view and a handy cloakroom. On the first floor there are 3 well proportioned bedrooms with the 2 double bedrooms benefiting from built in wardrobes and there is a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefited from a private rear garden, ideal for dining alfresco with a barbecue. To the front there is a driveway providing plenty off road parking and a garage that has a partitioned wall at the rear to create an office space (this is not a permanent structure). The property comes complete with G/C/H via radiators, double glazing and comes to market with no chain.
Clayton Hill is ideally located within 1.5 Miles of Crawley Railway Station - where fast frequent links to the city can get you there within 1 hour. The local schools including infants and secondary have achieved good in 'Ofsted' reports.
* Entrance Hallway: 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
* Lounge: 4.62m (into bay) x 3.81m (15' 2" x 12' 6")
* Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.1m (11' 8" x 10' 2")
* Kitchen: 3.86m x 2.79m (12' 8" x 9' 2")
* Conservatory: 3.96m x 3.15m (13' x 10' 4")
* Cloakroom: 2.13m x 0.91m (7' x 3')
* Covered Side Porch: 6.4m x 1.02m (21' x 3' 4")
* Landing: 3.05m x 1.9m (10' x 6' 3")
* Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.45m (13' x 11' 4")
* Bedroom 2: 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
* Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.46m (9' 8" x 8' 1")
* Bathroom: 2.34m x 1.65m (7' 8" x 5' 5")
* Garage: 4.06m x 2.64m (13' 4" x 8' 8")
* Rear of Garage/ Office : 2.64m x 2.54m (8' 8" x 8' 4")
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.