1 bedroom flat for saleRoslea Drive, Glasgow
- TRADITIONAL TOP FLOOR FLAT
- DINING KITCHEN
- ONE BEDROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
Traditional top floor flat comprising hall, lounge, dining kitchen with recess off, bright double bedroom and bathroom. Electric heating and double glazing.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this traditional top floor flat set within this popular and sought after address of Roslea Drive in Dennistoun.
The accommodation comprises of shared security controlled entry, broad welcoming reception hallway allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious bay windowed lounge, well presented modern dining kitchen with recess storage off, bright double bedroom and a modern refitted wetroom.
The property is further enhanced by double glazed window units and electric heating.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
The property is located close to local amenits, excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond. Easy access to M8i motorway networks.
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' ( 5.56m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54980305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.