4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Drive, Helensburgh
Sold STC £195,000
- End Terrace Villa
- Lounge with River Views
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Front & Rear Garden
A spacious four bedroom end terrace villa within a popular location with views of the Clyde estuary.
This spacious end terrace villa offers upgraded accommodation in this popular location with views of the Clyde estuary.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. On the upper level there is a spacious lounge with views towards the Clyde estuary, three double bedrooms and a shower room.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
There is a driveway to the front, lawned garden and a large lawn garden to the rear.
Kitchen 14' 5" max x 10' 4" ( 4.39m max x 3.15m )
Dining Room 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 4 18' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.59m x 2.49m )
Lounge 16' into bay x 13' 7" ( 4.88m into bay x 4.14m )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 13' 7" max x 9' 8" ( 4.14m max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.