3 bedroom detached house for saleHILSTONE LANE - BLACKPOOL - FY2 0SJ
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC OF WELL KEPT DETACHED PROPERTIES
- EXTENSIVE & IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- FRONT LOUNGE WITH STEPS DOWN INTO THE FORMAL DINING ROOM
- HUGE CONSERVATORY - STRETCHING THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN * UTILITY ROOM * DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING - TO THREE GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM - LARGE CORNER BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER
- ATTACHED GARAGE * LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
- GOOD SIZED & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & GOOD LOCAL TRANSPORT ROUTES
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY, IN A SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC OF WELL KEPT DETACHED PROPERTIES. OFFERING IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION, HUGE CONSERVATORY STRETCHING THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY, THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS & GOOD SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54980413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.