2 bedroom flat for saleOakley Street, Chelsea, SW3
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Chelsea
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor
- Two bedroom with modern interiors throughout
- Bright reception room with stunning wood floors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom has an en-suite and patio garden access
- Exceptional location moments from the River Thames
Situated in this highly sought-after location between the River Thames and King's Road, this charming two bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior with a pretty patio garden.
Oakley Street is a prestigious Chelsea address dividing a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Albert Bridge and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.