3 bedroom apartment for saleMarryat House, Churchill Gardens, Churchill Gardens Estate, London, SW1V
- Private outside space
- Zone 1
- Communal heating and water
Spacious three bedroom apartment with a garden in one of most sought-after developments in Pimlico. The apartment is situated on the ground and first floors of a purpose-built block and comprises three double bedrooms, a kitchen and separate reception room.
Marryat House is located just off Lupus Street which offers many cafes and restaurants, and benefits from easy access to Pimlico station. The property benefits from a long lease and low service charge.
CWHR, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and CWHR have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Leasehold properties are likely to have charges and expenses such as (and not limited to) ground rent, service charges, maintenance, works liabilities, management packs etc - any buyer is required to take independent advice from their solicitor or similar qualified party.
4. Floor plans are approximate 'Gross Internal Floor Area' - please check the RICS website for further information
5. You may discuss any of the above at our estate agency offices in either Victoria or St John's Wood
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54993925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL140563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CityWest Residential, Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.