6 bedroom detached house for saleCrosemere Hall, Cockshutt, Shropshire
- Country Home close to Village
- Over 4.5 acres of land included
- Further 11 Acres of Land available
- Suitable Equestrian or Livestock
- Stables and floodlit Manege
- Workshop and Garage
- Private walled garden with Dovecote
- Many original Character Features
Approaching this impressive, Grade II Listed Country Residence along its sweeping driveway. It is envisaged that if the new owners purchase the additional land that they may want to widen the driveway further to approximately 10 metres in width, in order to allow for the planting of trees on either side.
The first view of the Hall is partly hidden behind its beautiful, walled garden.
Moving closer, you will note that the sand and rubber based Manege is floodlit and that concrete bases are already in place for the construction of stables and a carport. Further stables, workshop and a garage are located on the other side of the pretty dovecote that is a feature of the Garden.
Crosemere Hall is surrounded by the stunning Shropshire countryside and yet is not isolated, being located on the edge of the village of Cockshutt, where a warm welcome can always be found.
A further 11 Acres of land is available.
CLICK BROCHURE LINK FOR FULL DETAILS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54994363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100690002433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berrys, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.