3 bedroom cottage for saleButterton
Rose Cottage provides the opportunity to purchase a delightful detached stone property believed to date back to around 1839 and is situated in the highly sought after village of Butterton which is nestled just on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
The property sits on a generous sized plot at 0.29 acre of beautifully presented and maintained lawned gardens and display borders. Driveway providing ample parking space and a stone built detached single garage with power and lighting.
Internally the deceptively spacious accommodation is quite versatile with the first floor being accessed over two separate stairs and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Diner, Dining Room, Lounge, Utility Room and Cloakroom to the ground floor. Landing Areas, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom are located on the first floor. The property also benefits from double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Overall this is a rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic stone built residence with many oak features, being situated in a wonderful rural location, yet within easy travelling distance to the surrounding market towns of Leek, Ashbourne and Buxton. Mainline railway service at Stoke-on-Trent and Macclesfield are around 35 minutes away.
Entrance Hall - Feature wooden block flooring. Stairs off. Radiator. Understairs storage area.
Kitchen / Diner - 11'11 x 11'9 (3.63m x 3.58m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric hob and extractor unit above. Built in oven and microwave. Radiator. Tiled floor. Plumbing point. Storage heater.
Dining Room - 13'8 x 12' (4.17m x 3.66m) - Feature wooden block flooring. Radiator. Storage heater. Open fire with feature surround.
Lounge - 15'9 x 15'7 (4.80m x 4.75m) - Radiator x 2. Stairs off. Feature oak panelling and oak stairs. Built in shelves and storage unit. Window to two aspects. Access to:
Utility Area - Plumbing point. Wash basin. Storage cupboard off.
Cloakroom - W.c. Central heating boiler.
Landing Area - Radiator. Storage shelves. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bathroom - 6'10 x 6'10 (2.08m x 2.08m) - Bath. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Bedroom - 13' x 11'9 (3.96m x 3.58m) - Radiator. Exposed wood flooring. Built in storage unit.
Second Landing Area - Access from the Entrance Hall. Radiator. Window.
Bedroom - 11'11 x 12'1 (3.63m x 3.68m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes and storage units.
Bedroom - 10'8 x 11'11 (3.25m x 3.63m) - Radiator. Built in storage cupboards. Storage heater.
Outside - The property sits on a generous sized plot at 0.29 acre of beautifully presented and maintained lawned gardens and display borders. Driveway providing ample parking space and a stone built detached single garage with power and lighting.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54995521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26370118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.