2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWestminster Drive, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £260,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Dining Area/Bedroom Three
- Bathroom A Separate WC
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Solar Panels
- Garage & Driveway
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this two/three bed semi detached bungalow which is situated in Aldwick. The property has many features which include solar panels, double glazing, gas central heating, a garage and off road parking for approximately 3+ vehicles.
Through the front door of this well presented semi-detached bungalow you will find an entrance hall with a storage and airing cupboard. Here you will find doors to the fitted kitchen, the sitting/dining room which opens into the dining area, (many bungalows in this area have separated this room from the sitting/dining room with the addition of a wall and door to create a third bedroom) bedroom 1 which has built-in wardrobes, bedroom 2, the bathroom and the separate WC. One of the main features of the property are the solar panels. They were installed approximately 3 years ago and the current owners have advised us that it is a simple as ''When it is sunny, they do not pay for electric''. Other features include double glazed windows, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation, a garage and off road parking for approximately 3+ vehicles. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view.
Frosted, double glazed door, telephone point, radiator, wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard, airing cupboard with slatted wooden shelving and hot water tank and doors to the sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, 2, bathroom and WC.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed glazed window to side, space for cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring and wall mounted radio/stereo speakers.
Sitting/dining Room 20' 4" x 11' 11" ( 6.20m x 3.63m )
Double glazed, sliding patio doors, radiator, telephone point, TV point and wood laminate flooring. This room is open to the dining area/potential bedroom 3.
Dining Area/potential Bed 3 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring. (Many bungalows in this area have separated this room from the sitting room with the addition of a wall and door to create a third bedroom)
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.50m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe and built-in single wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and book shelving.
Frosted, double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment and electric shower over with separate pump. Wash hand basin, tiling and wood laminate floor.
Frosted, double glazed window to side, WC and wood laminate flooring.
The front garden is laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, the driveway provides space for approx. 3+ vehicles and access into the rear garden can be found through a secure, timber gate.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling. It is laid mostly to lawn with plant and shrub borders and has a outside lighting, a water tap a greenhouse and a timber shed with power and light.
Garage 17' x 8' 3" ( 5.18m x 2.51m )
Metal up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54995557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.