2 bedroom terraced house for saleGethin Terrace, PORTH
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace Family Home
- Cottage Style Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Living Room Open Plan To Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Traditional Features
- Rear Garden
A Traditional and spacious 2 bedroom mid terrace cottage. This home boasts original features and is filled with character. Situated within the popular location of Llwyncelyn which offers a variety of village shops, Lwyncelyn primary school and within close proximity to major market towns.
A Traditional and spacious 2 bedroom mid terrace cottage. This home boasts original features and is filled with character. Situated within the popular location of Llwyncelyn which offers a variety of village shops, Llwyncelyn primary school and within close proximity to major market towns.
Entered through secure front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.49m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Power points. Radiator.
Sitting Room 12' x 12' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.81m )
Access from the entrance hallway. Feature gas fire with feature surround. Power points. Upvc double glazed patio doors leading to the rear courtyard with garden beyond.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.41m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and side elevations. Cottage style fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface over. 'KENWOOD' Farmhouse style oven with 5 ring gas hob. Space for free standing fridge freezer. Plumbing and space for washing machine. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator. Power points. Barn door leading to the rear garden.
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, Split level landing. Access to the attic. Airing cupboard. Power points.
Two Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Power points.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 7' 8" Maximum ( 4.37m x 2.34m Maximum )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Power points. Access to loft.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Wash hand basin. W.C. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Airing cupboard.
Gated front access. Laid to patio. Steps to front door.
Split level garden incorporating a courtyard laid with patio slabs. Steps rising to first tier laid to patio and decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54997444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.