4 bedroom detached house for saleCastel Way, Folksworth, Peterborough
- four bedrooms, bathroom
- lounge diner, conservatory
- kitchen breakfast, downstairs wc
- garage & driveway
A well proportioned family home which is set in a pleasant cul de sac & offers accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, kitchen breakfast room, lounge diner, conservatory, four bedrooms, bathroom, pleasant gardens, driveway & garage.
A well proportioned family home set in a pleasant cul de sac location. This home offers the benefits of a conservatory, downstairs wc and pleasant gardens.
Folksowrth Village is set just off the A1M which offers excellent road links. Main line rail links are available to London Kings Cross from nearby Peterborough & Huntingdon.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge Diner 20' 1" x 9' 7" extending to 11' 8" ( 6.12m x 2.92m extending to 3.56m )
Double glazed window & sliding double glazed door to the area, radiator, laminate flooring in dining area.
Conservatory 8' x 1' 1" ( 2.44m x 0.33m )
Of brick & double glazed construction with double doors to the rear, tiled flooring, electric panel heater.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 10' 7" max x 15' 4" ( 3.23m max x 4.67m )
Double glazed bow window to the front & double glazed window to the side, radiator. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, peninsula unit, fitted oven & hob.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, electric panel heater, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' ( 3.48m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 1" narrowing to 8' ( 3.15m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 2" extending to 10' 3" max ( 2.90m x 2.18m extending to 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 4" x 8' 9" plus doorway ( 2.54m x 2.67m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, panel bath with shower & screen, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator / towel rail, airing cupboard, laminate flooring.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to lawn, with a driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is largely laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54997465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.