4 bedroom house for saleSecond Avenue, Acton, W3
- Breath-taking interiors and modern features throughout
- Double reception room with feature fireplace
- Huge kitchen/dinning room with exposed brickwork wall
- Fully folding doors to the decked garden and garden room
- Stunning master bedroom with en suite bathroom and wet room
- Three additional bedrooms over two floors
- Wonderful bathroom with wood panelling and towel rail
- Additional wet room and large eaves storage
Renovated to an extremely high standard throughout and spaciously arranged over three fantastic floors this four bedroom Victorian house offers opulent interiors, amazing open-plan living and a garden room.
Second Avenue is ideally placed for many amenities found on Uxbridge Road with the Westfield Shopping centre also nearby. East Acton, Acton Mainline and Shepherds Bush Market are the nearest stations for direct routes around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 971817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.