3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUpper Brassey Street, BIRKENHEAD
Sold STC £69,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Rear Yard
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Ideal for first time buyers or as a possible investment is this three bedroom end- terrace house with double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is an enclosed yard to the rear
We are delighted to offer for sale this excellent three bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from having double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property briefly comprises, entrance hall,open plan lounge/dining room and a kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized yard. Interior inspection is essential to fully appreciate everything that this excellent property has to offer.
Lounge/dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 16' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a double glazed window to the rear of the property. With an electric feature fire place and a radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 5' 11" x 10' 2" ( 1.80m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Electric oven with electric hob, overhead cookerhood and an integrated fridge. Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a double glazed door leading into the rear yard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side of the property, bath with an overhead shower and a wash hand basin. With a w/c and full tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54999760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.